Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Accomplished




The fashion show went absolutely fabulous. More then what I ever expected. My outfits looked brilliant on my models, and my models worked the runway so well in my outfits. I was so proud of myself, and my models. I most certainly picked my models wisely. The show was so inspiring to me, it was such a rush watching the models work my outfits down the runway; having people cheer, and snap photos left and right. Something I'm so thankful for experiencing, I know now that I certainly want to do fashion design for the rest of my life. All of the work, and the hours spent in solitude, the nerves, the anxiety was all so worth all of the pats on my back and the "Good Jobs!" and the applause.


My photos unfortunetly could not come out to the best of their abilities, but here they are....

No comments:

Post a Comment